White Papers: Login
Access to Vasont Systems' Webinar Archives requires a username and password.
Sign in to access Vasont Systems' Webinar Archives or click here to register.
The following White Papers are available upon signing in:
- Process Automation and Control Using the Vasont® Content Management System: Learn how a Vasont CMS can automate repetitive workflow tasks and simplify many organizational processes, while providing a significant reduction in cycle times.
- Content and Process Audit Trails in the Vasont® Content Management System: Discover how a Vasont CMS can serve as your organization’s “content control tower” by automating content tracking and generating audit trails.
- Cost Justifications for the Vasont® CMS: Learn how the benefits of the Vasont CMS can outweigh its costs and provide a significant return on your initial investment. You’ll learn how it can boost the efficiency of your organization’s content publishing, editorial and translation processes.
- Perpetual License CMS vs. SaaS CMS: Which Model Is Right for You? Choosing a licensing model is a critical decision in the CMS selection process. Use this white paper to help you determine whether a perpetual or software-as-a-service model makes the most sense for your organization.
- Maximizing Translation Savings Using Extensive Content Reuse: Discover how the Vasont CMS enables you to effectively reuse translated content to lower translation costs and reduce process cycle times.
- Choosing the Right Content Management System: Selecting a content management system can be difficult, especially for first-time CMS users. Use the following information as a helpful guide to choosing the best CMS for achieving your financial and productivity goals.
- Using the Vasont® CMS to Enhance XML Publishing: Does your organization rely on XML for publishing content? This white paper explores the many ways in which Vasont CMS features can help you maximize your XML publishing capabilities.
- Reuse, Reuse, Reuse: How to Make the Most of Your Content: This white paper explores the many ways in which your organization’s content can be reused, as well as how a Vasont CMS can help you reuse content in the most efficient manner.
- Options for Converting Legacy Content: Converting existing legacy content is a key factor when implementing a content management system. This white paper provides an in-depth view of the various legacy content conversion options that are available.
- Information Analysis: How Does It Work? This white paper takes an in-depth look at three common approaches to information analysis. You’ll learn about the various costs and benefits associated with each approach, as well as how to implement them effectively.
- Information Analysis: The phrase “information analysis” is a commonly used business buzzword these days, but what does it really mean? This white paper begins by defining the concept and explores the pros and cons of implementing a workshop approach to the information-gathering process.
- Information Analysis: From the Top Down: This white paper explores the pros and cons of using a top-down strategy for examining information. You’ll find an example of a top-down strategy in action, as well as helpful top-down analysis tips to ensure a successful implementation.
- Information Analysis: From the Bottom Up: Explore the benefits and discover how to avoid the potential pitfalls of implementing a “bottom-up” information analysis strategy. Also learn about the differences between a bottom-up and top-down strategy.
- The Ten Commandments of Content Management: While they may not be carved in stone, following the Vasont Systems version of the 10 Commandments will help you master the fundamentals that are essential for establishing a solid content management foundation within your organization.
- Best Practices for Setting Up the Vasont® CMS: A key benefit of the Vasont CMS is that it’s easy to set up and configure. Adhering to the best practices outlined in this white paper will enable you to configure your CMS to your specific work methods.
- Patterns of Productivity in Content Management: Learn about the eight distinct patterns of productivity and how a CMS can combine them to provide an effective content management solution.