Full Stack .NET Software Developer
Vasont Systems, a division of TransPerfect, is looking for a full-time, experienced Full Stack .NET Software Developer to be a part of our agile development team building the next generation of the Vasont CMS platform.
At Vasont Systems, we expect our products to be innovative, fast, and user-centric. As a committed member of the team, the candidate will be reinventing our flagship software product: developing, testing, and deploying great code that will help revolutionize the content management space making our users’ work easier and more impactful. The candidate should be: creative and able to think outside the box, fluent in coding, have strong analytical skills, a love for learning, and is able to interact with the team to build real-world solutions that exceed our users’ expectations.
- Work closely with team members to implement solutions that deliver innovative ways of solving complex software problems.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting existing best practices in software development and design.
- Manage your own time and work well both independently and as a part of an agile development team.
- Ability to take direction prototyping and innovating new UI concepts within the application.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with the .NET framework; .NET Core; C# specifically developing ASP.NET-based web applications.
- Experience developing adaptive and responsive user interfaces.
- Experience working with a DBMS such as SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- BA/BS degree in CS/CIS or equivalent practical experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- An understanding of software patterns and practices, as well as an affinity for developing unit tests with complete code coverage.
- Modern web application development experience; (HTML5/MVC/MVVM/SPA).
- Experience working on cross-browser platforms.
- Experience in user interface design and rapid prototyping.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum development team is a plus.
Back to Careers