Component Content Management System (CCMS) for Dynamic Publishing
Listen to Suzanne Mescan of Vasont Systems as she talks about component content management in Adobe's Thought Leadership interview at the STC Summit.
Have you ever stopped to think about how much content your organization has to manage on a daily basis? Are you finding the process of content management more challenging than it should be? Even smaller organizations these days often must handle a high volume of graphics, technical manuals and reference materials. This makes effective desktop publishing and content management an essential component to the success of any business.
Meeting the CCM Software Needs of Small, Midsize and Large Companies
All businesses have content of some sort — whether it’s business documents, marketing materials, quarterly reports, or anything else — and all can benefit from tools that help them access and store it more efficiently. Smaller businesses may struggle to maintain an accurate, up-to-date website on a limited budget. Larger businesses may have to deal with translation issues when bringing their product or service to international markets. Midsize businesses ready to take the next steps may need to streamline their publication workflows to position themselves for growth.
Content management software can help with all the above and more. From online publishing tools to component content management systems, a diverse selection of programs and platforms is available today.
Vasont Systems products can meet the needs of businesses in healthcare, manufacturing, technology, and a range of other industries. Our platform configurations and pricing models allow for exceptional flexibility, whether you’re looking for a Document Information Typing Architecture (DITA) content management system, a CCMS for editing content for the web, or anything else.
Choosing the Best CCMS Software
Vasont Systems understands that no two organizations have identical content management requirements, and many need a CCMS that has the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing business climate. To accommodate enterprises of all sizes, several Vasont CCM systems are available to best meet their needs:
- Vasont Inspire CCMS: The Next Generation XML Content Authoring and Collaboration Solution
- For organizations that depend on casual users to supply and manage content, such as freelance writers and subject matter experts, this easy-to-use content management system operates via Web interface that users can access from any computer with an Internet connection. Learn how the Vasont Inspire CCMS can help your company.
- Vasont® CCMS: Perpetual Component Content Management for Critical Business Information
- For corporate entities where content consistency across a number of functional areas is paramount and the need to update content is continuous, this CCMS is a content management system that provides maximum flexibility and content continuity. Learn how the Vasont® CCMS can help your company.
- Vasont® SaaS CCMS: Cost-Effective Hosted Content Management
- This subscription-based hosted component content management software solution provides effective content management without the need for a major investment in IT resources, software or hardware. Learn how the SaaS CCMS can help your company.
- Vasont® DITA CCMS: Information-Based XML Content Management
- Organizations that need effective management of a high volume of technical documents will benefit greatly from the ability of this dynamic component content management system to support a wide variety of topic-based writing functions. Learn how the DITA CCMS can help your company.
- Vasont® Extensions: Integrating Content Management with Editing, Translation and Publishing
- These extensions are designed with the non-technical user in mind, as they integrate the Vasont Component Content Management System's functionality with complementary editing, translation, and publishing tools through user-friendly interfaces that streamline and simplify the content management process. Learn how the Vasont® Extensions can help your company.
- Return on Investment for the Vasont CCMS
- Regardless of which of these state-of-the-art content component management systems you choose for your business, you’ll enjoy a rapid return on your investment. In fact, many of our Component Content Management software purchasers recoup their original investment in less than a year. Learn how you can get a rapid return on investment for your company from the Vasont CCMS.
- Pricing for the Vasont CCMS
- "How much does it cost?" is one of the first questions we are asked. You need the answer to this question in order to request a budget for a CCMS. To find out if the Vasont CCMS fits in your budget, see the CCMS pricing information.
The Vasont® Component Content Management System (CCMS) provides enterprises that frequently update, reuse or repurpose their content with powerful component content management (CCM) software functionality with an easy-to-use interface. By storing content components only one time, the Vasont CCMS allows users to maximize the reuse and quality of their content for multichannel publishing and delivery.