Component Content Management System (CCMS) for Dynamic Publishing
Listen to Suzanne Mescan of Vasont Systems as she talks about component content management in Adobe's Thought Leadership interview at the STC Summit.
Have you ever stopped to think about how much content your organization has to manage on a daily basis? Are you finding the process of content management more challenging than it should be? Even smaller organizations these days often must handle a high volume of graphics, technical manuals and reference materials. This makes effective desktop publishing and content management an essential component to the success of any business.
- Vasont® CMS: Perpetual Component Content Management for Critical Business Information
- For corporate entities where content consistency across a number of functional areas is paramount and the need to update content is continuous, this CCMS is a content management system that provides maximum flexibility and content continuity. Learn how the Vasont® CMS can help your company.
- Vasont® SaaS CMS: Cost-Effective Hosted Content Management
- This subscription-based hosted component content management software solution provides effective content management without the need for a major investment in IT resources, software or hardware. Learn how the SaaS CMS can help your company.
- Vasont® DITA CMS: Information-Based XML Content Management
- Organizations that need effective management of a high volume of technical documents will benefit greatly from the ability of this dynamic component content management system to support a wide variety of topic-based writing functions. Learn how the DITA CMS can help your company.
- Vasont WebLNX®: Efficient, Web-Based XML Editor Anywhere, Anytime
- For organizations that depend on casual users to supply and manage content, such as freelance writers and subject matter experts, this easy-to-use content management system operates via Web interface that users can access from any computer with an Internet connection. Learn how the Vasont WebLNX® can help your company.
- Vasont® Extensions: Integrating Content Management with Editing, Translation and Publishing
- These extensions are designed with the non-technical user in mind, as they integrate the Vasont’s content management system functionality with complementary editing, translation, and publishing tools through user-friendly interfaces that streamline and simplify the content management process. Learn how the Vasont® Extensions can help your company.
- Return on Investment for the Vasont CMS
- Regardless of which of these state-of-the-art content component management systems you choose for your business, you’ll enjoy a rapid return on your investment. In fact, many of our CCM software purchasers recoup their original investment in less than a year. Learn how you can get a rapid return on investment for your company from the Vasont CMS.
The Vasont® Content Management System (CMS) provides enterprises that frequently update, reuse or repurpose their content with powerful component content management (CCM) software functionality with an easy-to-use interface. By storing content components only one time, Vasont allows users to maximize the reuse and quality of their content for multichannel publishing and delivery.
Meeting the CCM Software Needs of Small, Midsize and Large Companies
Vasont understands that no two organizations have identical content management requirements, and many need a CCMS that has the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing business climate. To accommodate enterprises of all sizes, several Vasont CCM systems are available to best meet their needs: